Special Issue Paper
Government intervention and the empowerment process: Citizen involvement in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Public Policy and Governance in China
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 130–141, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, P. (2014), Government intervention and the empowerment process: Citizen involvement in the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. J. Publ. Aff., 14: 130–141. doi: 10.1002/pa.1517
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- National Social Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 11&ZD149
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!