A process for identifying social and environmental issues: a case of the US forest products manufacturing industry
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 323–336, November 2009
How to Cite
Panwar, R. and Hansen, E. N. (2009), A process for identifying social and environmental issues: a case of the US forest products manufacturing industry. J. Publ. Aff., 9: 323–336. doi: 10.1002/pa.336
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!