Special Issue Paper
Alcohol marketing and young people's drinking: what the evidence base suggests for policy
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Alcohol Advertising, Marketing and Regulation
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 88–101, February - May 2010
How to Cite
Gordon, R., Hastings, G. and Moodie, C. (2010), Alcohol marketing and young people's drinking: what the evidence base suggests for policy. J. Publ. Aff., 10: 88–101. doi: 10.1002/pa.338
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!