Editorial: Alcohol advertising, marketing and regulation
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Alcohol Advertising, Marketing and Regulation
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 1–5, February - May 2010
How to Cite
Jones, S. C. and Jernigan, D. H. (2010), Editorial: Alcohol advertising, marketing and regulation. J. Publ. Aff., 10: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/pa.357
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
- 2009. Impact of alcohol advertising and media exposure on adolescent alcohol use: a systematic review of longitudinal studies. Alcohol and Alcoholism 44: 229–243. , , , , .
- 2010. Association between adolescent viewership and alcohol advertising on cable television. American Journal of Public Health 100: 555–562. , , , , , , , .
- 2005. Does alcohol advertising promote adolescent drinking? Results from a longitudinal assessment. Addiction 100: 235–246. , , , .
- 2003. Alcohol advertising in magazines and adolescent readership. Journal of the American Medical Association 289: 2424–2429. , , .
- 2009. Adolescent exposure to alcohol advertising in magazines: an evaluation of advertising placement in relation to youth readership. Journal of Adolescent Health 45: 626–633. , , , , , , .
- 2005. Advertising, alcohol, and youth. Regulation 28: 40–47. .
- 2009. Global burden of disease and injury and economic cost attributable to alcohol use and alcohol-use disorders. Lancet 373: 2223–2233. , , , , , .
- 1998. Television and music video exposure and risk of adolescent alcohol use. Pediatrics 102: e54–e59. , , .
- 1991. Alcohol advertising bans and alcohol abuse: an international perspective. Journal of Health Economics 10: 65–79. .
- 1996. Adolescent perceptions of underage drinkers in TV beer ads. Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education 42: 43–56. , , , , , .
- 2006. Effects of alcohol advertising exposure on drinking among youth. Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine 160: 18–24. , , , , .
- 2004. Exposure to televised alcohol ads and subsequent adolescent alcohol use. American Journal of Health Behavior 28: 498–509. , , , .