Deputy Ethics Counselor, US Government Accountability Office; Adjunct Faculty, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland.
Special Issue Paper
Governments demand compliance, ethics demands leadership†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Special Issue on Unethical Leadership
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 216–224, August 2010
How to Cite
Lager, J. M. (2010), Governments demand compliance, ethics demands leadership. J. Publ. Aff., 10: 216–224. doi: 10.1002/pa.361
The opinions and views expressed in this article are the author's alone and are not intended to reflect GAO's institutional views.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!