Special Issue Paper
When satire is serious: how political cartoons impact a country's brand
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Cartoons and Political Marketing: Challenges in an Age of New Media
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 148–155, August 2011
How to Cite
Bigi, A., Plangger, K., Bonera, M. and Campbell, C. L. (2011), When satire is serious: how political cartoons impact a country's brand. J. Publ. Aff., 11: 148–155. doi: 10.1002/pa.403
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!