Creating a public affairs function in countries without a public affairs culture
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: 12th Anniversary Issue on Public Affairs–Retrospective and Future Development
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 86–97, February 2012
How to Cite
Harsanyi, F. M. and Schmidt, S. (2012), Creating a public affairs function in countries without a public affairs culture. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 86–97. doi: 10.1002/pa.407
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!