Special Issue Paper
Approaches to African communication management and public relations: a case for theory-building on the continent
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Aspects of Public Affairs in a Changing Continent: African Perspectives
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 195–207, November 2011
How to Cite
Mersham, G., Skinner, C. and Rensburg, R. (2011), Approaches to African communication management and public relations: a case for theory-building on the continent. J. Publ. Aff., 11: 195–207. doi: 10.1002/pa.413
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!