What do Australian consumers think about current advertising standards?
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 315–325, November 2012
How to Cite
Jones, S. C. and Eagleton, K. (2012), What do Australian consumers think about current advertising standards?. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 315–325. doi: 10.1002/pa.424
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grant. Grant Number: DP0665652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!