Special Issue Paper
An exploratory survey of professional accountants' perceptions of interpersonal communication in organisations
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Aspects of Public Affairs in a Changing Continent: African Perspectives
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 297–302, November 2011
How to Cite
Maubane, P. and van Rheede van Oudtshoorn, G. (2011), An exploratory survey of professional accountants' perceptions of interpersonal communication in organisations. J. Publ. Aff., 11: 297–302. doi: 10.1002/pa.426
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!