I owe great thanks to those who discussed with me the ideas in this Article, which was based on my MA thesis paper. Special thanks to my supervisors Dr. Raanan Sulitzeanu-Kenan and professor David Levi-Faur from the Federmann School of Public Policy and Government of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. I benefited greatly from their insight and commentaries.
Opaque transparency: an analysis of the Israeli lobbying regulatory regime of 2008
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 270–278, November 2012
How to Cite
Veksler, A. (2012), Opaque transparency: an analysis of the Israeli lobbying regulatory regime of 2008. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 270–278. doi: 10.1002/pa.431
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!