Special Issue Paper
The contribution of lobby regulation initiatives in addressing political corruption in Latin America
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Interest Groups and Lobbying in Latin America: A New Era or More of the Same?
Volume 14, Issue 3-4, pages 379–391, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), The contribution of lobby regulation initiatives in addressing political corruption in Latin America, J. Public Affairs, 14, pages 379–391, doi: 10.1002/pa.432.and (
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!