Mordecai Leeis Assistant Professor, Department of Governmental Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He is a former elected official and NGO executive director, with many published papers to his name. For more information, see:http://www.uwm.edu/∼mordecai/.
Intersectoral differences in public affairs: the duty of public reporting in public administration
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2002 Henry Stewart Publications
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 33–43, May 2002
How to Cite
Lee, M. (2002), Intersectoral differences in public affairs: the duty of public reporting in public administration. J. Publ. Aff., 2: 33–43. doi: 10.1002/pa.92
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!