Special Issue Article
ETHICAL CULTURE AND THE VALUE-BASED APPROACH TO INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: RETRIBUTION, RESTITUTION, OR A CULTURE OF REJECTION – RE-ASSESSING APPROACHES TO CORRUPTION
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 96–108, February 2012
How to Cite
Webb, W. N. (2012), ETHICAL CULTURE AND THE VALUE-BASED APPROACH TO INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 96–108. doi: 10.1002/pad.1602
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!