COMRADES OR CULPRITS? DONOR ENGAGEMENT AND BUDGET TRANSPARENCY IN AID-DEPENDENT COUNTRIES
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 167–180, May 2012
How to Cite
de Renzio, P. and Angemi, D. (2012), COMRADES OR CULPRITS? DONOR ENGAGEMENT AND BUDGET TRANSPARENCY IN AID-DEPENDENT COUNTRIES. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 167–180. doi: 10.1002/pad.1603
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!