Article presented at the 2011 Symposium on Governance and the Eradication of Poverty: New Perspectives from Multidisciplinary Analysis—IPAID, Yonsei University, Wonju Campus, South Korea, 20–22 October 2011.
Special Issue Article
FIGHTING POVERTY AND PROTECTING THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: THE REFUSE COLLECTORS OF RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: NEW PERSPECTIVES FROM MULTIDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS
Volume 32, Issue 4-5, pages 402–415, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Pinto, R. F. and Carmo, M. S. D. (2012), FIGHTING POVERTY AND PROTECTING THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: THE REFUSE COLLECTORS OF RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 402–415. doi: 10.1002/pad.1616
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!