Article presented at the 2011 Symposium on Governance and the Eradication of Poverty: New Perspectives from Multidisciplinary Analysis—IPAID, Yonsei University, Wonju Campus, South Korea, 20–22 October 2011.
Special Issue Article
FIGHTING POVERTY AND PROTECTING THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: THE REFUSE COLLECTORS OF RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: NEW PERSPECTIVES FROM MULTIDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS
Volume 32, Issue 4-5, pages 402–415, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Pinto, R. F. and Carmo, M. S. D. (2012), FIGHTING POVERTY AND PROTECTING THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT: THE REFUSE COLLECTORS OF RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 402–415. doi: 10.1002/pad.1616
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!