COMPARATIVE PUBLIC BUDGETING: GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES ON TAXING AND SPENDING. By George M. Guess and Lance T. LeLoup, State University of New York Press: Albany, NY, 2010, PB.
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 80–81, February 2013
How to Cite
Tassonyi, A. T. (2013), COMPARATIVE PUBLIC BUDGETING: GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES ON TAXING AND SPENDING. By George M. Guess and Lance T. LeLoup, State University of New York Press: Albany, NY, 2010, PB. Public Admin. Dev., 33: 80–81. doi: 10.1002/pad.1617
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!