Special Issue Article
THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF GREEN GROWTH: CASES FROM SOUTHERN AFRICA
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SUSTAINABILITY: THE ROLE OF PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN CREATING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 215–228, August 2012
How to Cite
Resnick, D., Tarp, F. and Thurlow, J. (2012), THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF GREEN GROWTH: CASES FROM SOUTHERN AFRICA. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 215–228. doi: 10.1002/pad.1619
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!