Special Issue Article
COMPLEMENTING THE LOCAL AND GLOBAL: PROMOTING SUSTAINABILITY ACTION THROUGH LINKED LOCAL-LEVEL AND FORMAL SUSTAINABILITY FUNDING MECHANISMS
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SUSTAINABILITY: THE ROLE OF PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN CREATING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 278–291, August 2012
How to Cite
Merritt, A. and Stubbs, T. (2012), COMPLEMENTING THE LOCAL AND GLOBAL: PROMOTING SUSTAINABILITY ACTION THROUGH LINKED LOCAL-LEVEL AND FORMAL SUSTAINABILITY FUNDING MECHANISMS. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 278–291. doi: 10.1002/pad.1630
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!