Special Issue Article
CONTRIBUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF SAEMAUL UNDONG IN KOREA FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND WELFARE IMPROVEMENT IN LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: NEW PERSPECTIVES FROM MULTIDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS
Volume 32, Issue 4-5, pages 416–429, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Baek, I. R., Kim, P. S. and Lee, S. C. (2012), CONTRIBUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF SAEMAUL UNDONG IN KOREA FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND WELFARE IMPROVEMENT IN LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 416–429. doi: 10.1002/pad.1639
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2010-413-B00024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!