Hon. Professor of Politics, Nottingham University; Senior Honorary Fellow, Birmingham University; and Hon. Advisory Editor, Public Administration and Development Journal.
GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: AN INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: NEW PERSPECTIVES FROM MULTIDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS
Volume 32, Issue 4-5, pages 337–344, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Collins, P. D. (2012), GOVERNANCE AND THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY: AN INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE. Public Admin. Dev., 32: 337–344. doi: 10.1002/pad.1640
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!