Research for this article was sponsored by The Programme to Support Pro-Poor Policy Development (PSPPD), a programme of the Presidency, Republic of South Africa; the Delegation of the European Union; the South African Local Government Association (SALGA); The Institute of Research for Development (IRD), France; and The Atlantic Philanthropies. The contents of this brief are the sole responsibility of authors and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the Presidency (RSA), the European Union, SALGA or any of the others who invested in this research.
PLANNING AND PARTICIPATION IN CITIES THAT MOVE: IDENTIFYING OBSTACLES TO MUNICIPAL MOBILITY MANAGEMENT†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 113–124, May 2013
How to Cite
Landau, L. B., Segatti, A. and Misago, J. P. (2013), PLANNING AND PARTICIPATION IN CITIES THAT MOVE: IDENTIFYING OBSTACLES TO MUNICIPAL MOBILITY MANAGEMENT. Public Admin. Dev., 33: 113–124. doi: 10.1002/pad.1642
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!