PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION REFORM IN POST-CONFLICT SOCIETIES: LESSONS FROM ACEH, INDONESIA
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 2013
How to Cite
Hillman, B. (2013), PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION REFORM IN POST-CONFLICT SOCIETIES: LESSONS FROM ACEH, INDONESIA. Public Admin. Dev., 33: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/pad.1643
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!