Senior Academic Programme Officer, United Nations University-Institute for Sustainability and Peace (UNU-ISP), UNU Headquarters, Tokyo, Japan & Adjunct Research Professor of Law, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. The views expressed in the review are the personal views of the author.
Annual Review of United Nations Affairs 2010/2011, Joachim Muller & Karl P. Sauvant, eds., (New York: Oxford University Press, 2012)
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 156–160, May 2013
How to Cite
Aginam, O. (2013), Annual Review of United Nations Affairs 2010/2011, Joachim Muller & Karl P. Sauvant, eds., (New York: Oxford University Press, 2012). Public Admin. Dev., 33: 156–160. doi: 10.1002/pad.1647
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!