TOWARDS “UNITY IN DIVERSITY” IN EUROPEAN DEVELOPMENT AID THROUGH DONOR HARMONIZATION AND DECENTRALIZED COOPERATION? A CASE STUDY OF FLANDERS AND BELGIUM
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 325–342, December 2013
How to Cite
Waeterloos, E. and Renard, R. (2013), TOWARDS “UNITY IN DIVERSITY” IN EUROPEAN DEVELOPMENT AID THROUGH DONOR HARMONIZATION AND DECENTRALIZED COOPERATION? A CASE STUDY OF FLANDERS AND BELGIUM. Public Admin. Dev., 33: 325–342. doi: 10.1002/pad.1654
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!