Revised version of paper presented at the International Conference on Knowledge-Building in Asian Public Administration Research and Education: Current Research Trends and Future Challenges, 17–18 February 2012, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea. It has benefitted from the feedback at the conference, as well as comments from internal and external reviewers to whom the author would like to express gratitude.
Special Issue Article
CAN THERE BE AN ASIAN MODEL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION?†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: KNOWLEDGE-BUILDING IN ASIAN PUBLIC ADMIN RESEARCH, EDUCATION, AND PRACTICE: CURRENT TRENDS & FUTURE CHALLENGES
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 249–261, October 2013
How to Cite
Cheung, A. B. L. (2013), CAN THERE BE AN ASIAN MODEL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION?. Public Admin. Dev., 33: 249–261. doi: 10.1002/pad.1660
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!