THE COGNITIVE FOUNDATION OF A CO-PRODUCTION APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT: HOW DO OFFICIALS AND CITIZENS UNDERSTAND GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE IN CHINA?
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 32–47, February 2014
How to Cite
Lam, W. F. and Wang, X. (2014), THE COGNITIVE FOUNDATION OF A CO-PRODUCTION APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT: HOW DO OFFICIALS AND CITIZENS UNDERSTAND GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE IN CHINA?. Public Admin. Dev., 34: 32–47. doi: 10.1002/pad.1669
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!