UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION: AN ACTOR-NETWORK PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 14–31, February 2014
How to Cite
Heeks, R. and Stanforth, C. (2014), UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION: AN ACTOR-NETWORK PERSPECTIVE. Public Admin. Dev., 34: 14–31. doi: 10.1002/pad.1671
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!