An earlier version of this article was presented at a conference on ‘New Institutional Theory, Institutional Reform and Poverty Reduction’, marking the 10th anniversary of the Development Studies Institute, London School of Economics and Political Science, 7–8 September 2000. I thank the many participants who gave me useful feedback.
Reassessing popular participation in Uganda†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 289–304, October 2004
How to Cite
Golooba-Mutebi, F. (2004), Reassessing popular participation in Uganda. Public Admin. Dev., 24: 289–304. doi: 10.1002/pad.309
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!