The research on which this article is based was made possible by the Faculty of Technology and the Development Policy and Practice Department at the Open University.
North–South/South–North partnerships: closing the ‘mutuality gap’†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: The Diffusion of the Agency Model
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 71–80, February 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, H. and Wilson, G. (2006), North–South/South–North partnerships: closing the ‘mutuality gap’. Public Admin. Dev., 26: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/pad.396
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!