Dr. Keith Johnson is a Lecturer at the Project Planning Centre for Developing Countries, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP, U.K. He wishes to acknowledge the helpful comments that he received on an earlier draft of the paper from Professor S. H. Wearne, Department of Technological Management, University of Bradford.
Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 111–131, April/June 1984
How to Cite
Johnson, K. (1984), Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence. Public Admin. Dev., 4: 111–131. doi: 10.1002/pad.4230040202
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 2Assuring the managerial capability of public organizations implementing projects: The Greek case, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2011, 4, 2, 329, , ,
- 3Project management in the international development industry: The project coordinator's perspective, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2010, 3, 1, 61, , ,
- 4Project managers' role: towards a ‘descriptive’ approach, Project Appraisal, 1989, 4, 1, 36,
- 5Estimation and interpretation problems in theex posteconomic analysis of projects, Project Appraisal, 1988, 3, 4, 219, ,