Dr. Keith Johnson is a Lecturer at the Project Planning Centre for Developing Countries, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP, U.K. He wishes to acknowledge the helpful comments that he received on an earlier draft of the paper from Professor S. H. Wearne, Department of Technological Management, University of Bradford.
Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 111–131, April/June 1984
How to Cite
Johnson, K. (1984), Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence. Public Admin. Dev., 4: 111–131. doi: 10.1002/pad.4230040202
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Learning from international development projects: Blending Critical Project Studies and Critical Development Studies, International Journal of Project Management, 2014, 32, 7, 1182, ,
- 3Assuring the managerial capability of public organizations implementing projects, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2011, 4, 2, 329, , ,
- 4Project management in the international development industry, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2010, 3, 1, 61, , ,
- 5Project managers' role: towards a ‘descriptive’ approach, Project Appraisal, 1989, 4, 1, 36,
- 6Estimation and interpretation problems in theex posteconomic analysis of projects, Project Appraisal, 1988, 3, 4, 219, ,