Dr. Keith Johnson is a Lecturer at the Project Planning Centre for Developing Countries, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP, U.K. He wishes to acknowledge the helpful comments that he received on an earlier draft of the paper from Professor S. H. Wearne, Department of Technological Management, University of Bradford.
Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 111–131, April/June 1984
How to Cite
Johnson, K. (1984), Organizational structures and the development project planning sequence. Public Admin. Dev., 4: 111–131. doi: 10.1002/pad.4230040202
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!