Distinguished Fellow in International Public Management.
Special Issue Article
Developing capacity in fragile states
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: Symposium on Capacity and Capacity Development
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 66–78, February 2010
How to Cite
Brinkerhoff, D. W. (2010), Developing capacity in fragile states. Public Admin. Dev., 30: 66–78. doi: 10.1002/pad.545
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!