Special Issue Article
‘Pockets’ of effective agencies in weak governance states: Where are they likely and why does it matter?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: THE FUTURE OF DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 91–101, May 2010
How to Cite
Leonard, D. K. (2010), ‘Pockets’ of effective agencies in weak governance states: Where are they likely and why does it matter?. Public Admin. Dev., 30: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/pad.565
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!