Special Issue Article
Limited partnership: Business, government, civil society, and the public in the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: Public-Private Partnerships: Familiar Ground, Fresh Perspectives
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 50–63, February 2011
How to Cite
Aaronson, S. A. (2011), Limited partnership: Business, government, civil society, and the public in the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI). Public Admin. Dev., 31: 50–63. doi: 10.1002/pad.588
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!