Special Issue Article
FACTORS AFFECTING STATE–NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION RELATIONS IN SERVICE PROVISION: KEY THEMES FROM THE LITERATURE
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Public Administration and Development
Special Issue: Governments and Non-governmental Service Providers: Collaboration or Rivalry?
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 240–251, October 2011
How to Cite
Mcloughlin, C. (2011), FACTORS AFFECTING STATE–NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION RELATIONS IN SERVICE PROVISION: KEY THEMES FROM THE LITERATURE. Public Admin. Dev., 31: 240–251. doi: 10.1002/pad.611
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!