Deglacial development of (sub) sea surface temperature and salinity in the subarctic northwest Pacific: Implications for upper-ocean stratification
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 91–104, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Deglacial development of (sub) sea surface temperature and salinity in the subarctic northwest Pacific: Implications for upper-ocean stratification, Paleoceanography, 28, 91–104, doi:10.1002/palo.20014., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03G0672A and B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!