Abrupt changes in deep Atlantic circulation during the transition to full glacial conditions
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 253–262, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Abrupt changes in deep Atlantic circulation during the transition to full glacial conditions, Paleoceanography, 28, 253–262, doi:10.1002/palo.20025., , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC, UK). Grant Numbers: NE/F002734/1, NE/I006370/1, NE/G004021/1
|Auxiliary material README.rtf||Word document||11K||Supporting Information|
|Thornalley_supp.mat.doc||Word document||2531K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.