Impact of sea ice variability on the oxygen isotope content of seawater under glacial and interglacial conditions
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 388–400, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Impact of sea ice variability on the oxygen isotope content of seawater under glacial and interglacial conditions, Paleoceanography, 28, 388–400 doi:10.1002/palo.20036., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 05:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!