Variation in the Indian summer monsoon intensity during the Bølling-Ållerød and Holocene
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 413–425, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Variation in the Indian summer monsoon intensity during the Bølling-Ållerød and Holocene, Paleoceanography, 28, 413–425, doi:10.1002/palo.20040., , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!