In situ δ18O and Mg/Ca analyses of diagenetic and planktic foraminiferal calcite preserved in a deep-sea record of the Paleocene-Eocene thermal maximum
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 517–528, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), In situ δ18O and Mg/Ca analyses of diagenetic and planktic foraminiferal calcite preserved in a deep-sea record of the Paleocene-Eocene thermal maximum, Paleoceanography, 28, 517–528, doi:10.1002/palo.20048., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
|2013PA002512readme.txt||plain text document||2K||Supporting information|
|ts1.pdf||PDF document||454K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.