Decision Aiding, Not Dispute Resolution: Creating Insights through Structured Environmental Decisions
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
Copyright ©2001 Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 415–432, Summer 2001
How to Cite
Gregory, R., McDaniels, T. and Fields, D. (2001), Decision Aiding, Not Dispute Resolution: Creating Insights through Structured Environmental Decisions. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 20: 415–432. doi: 10.1002/pam.1001
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!