The effect of child support on welfare exits and re-entries
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 557–576, Autumn (Fall) 2002
How to Cite
Huang, C.-C., Kunz, J. and Garfinkel, I. (2002), The effect of child support on welfare exits and re-entries. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 21: 557–576. doi: 10.1002/pam.10073
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!