Has welfare reform changed teenage behaviors?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
© 2003 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 225–248, Spring 2003
How to Cite
Kaestner, R., Korenman, S. and O'Neill, J. (2003), Has welfare reform changed teenage behaviors?. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 22: 225–248. doi: 10.1002/pam.10115
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!