Welfare transitions in the 1990s: The economy, welfare policy, and the EITC
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
© 2004 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 671–695, Autumn (Fall) 2004
How to Cite
Grogger, J. (2004), Welfare transitions in the 1990s: The economy, welfare policy, and the EITC. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 23: 671–695. doi: 10.1002/pam.20042
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!