Can child care assistance in welfare and employment programs support the employment of low-income families?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
© 2004 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 723–743, Autumn (Fall) 2004
How to Cite
Gennetian, L. A., Crosby, D. A., Huston, A. C. and Lowe, E. D. (2004), Can child care assistance in welfare and employment programs support the employment of low-income families?. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 23: 723–743. doi: 10.1002/pam.20044
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!