Does the minimum wage affect welfare caseloads?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
© 2005 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 273–295, Spring 2005
How to Cite
Page, M. E., Spetz, J. and Millar, J. (2005), Does the minimum wage affect welfare caseloads?. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 24: 273–295. doi: 10.1002/pam.20090
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!