Changes in the welfare caseload and the health of low-educated mothers
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
© 2006 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 623–643, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Kaestner, R. and Tarlov, E. (2006), Changes in the welfare caseload and the health of low-educated mothers. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 25: 623–643. doi: 10.1002/pam.20194
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!