Uncertain policy for an uncertain world: The case of social security
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
© 2007 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 507–525, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Sabelhaus, J. and Topoleski, J. (2007), Uncertain policy for an uncertain world: The case of social security. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 26: 507–525. doi: 10.1002/pam.20263
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!